Willmoth Immigration Law, LLC can assist you with a wide range of complex immigration issues. We can help you to prepare for and implement the best strategy to attain your immigration-related goals. The following are our areas of practice
- Litigation — We successfully represent individuals seeking to obtain a timely judgment in their long-pending applications. We have also sought and received attorney’s fees from the government when their position was unjustified.
- Appeals — Jonathan Willmoth has won difficult cases on appeal before the Board of Immigration Appeals, Federal Courts, and the Board of Alien Labor Certification, using novel and creative legal arguments.
- Employment Based — Employers can hire foreign workers temporarily using Non-Immigrant Visas or permanently using Immigrant Visas, which leads to permanent residence (green cards). Jonathan has represented employers from all areas of endeavors, and of all sizes from large multi-national corporations to small employers with less than 10 employees.
- Family-Based — When a United States citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident wants to bring a relative to the United States, there are very specific processes for them to follow. Jonathan has successfully assisted families through this complicated process.
- Removal (Deportation) Defense — Our nation-wide experience includes representing those in deportation proceedings seeking political asylum, cancellation of removal, waivers and permanent residence.
- Employer Compliance, I-9, H-1B — At Willmoth Immigration Law, LLC, we offer solutions to your business, whether a small employer looking for cost-effective compliance policies and procedures, a larger employer seeking self-audits and a comprehensive system for immigration compliance, or any-sized employer needing representation in response to a site-visit or audit notification.
- Naturalization — We assist clients seeking naturalization in complicated situations, including successfully appealing denials and winning federal court naturalization cases.